Using the repeat button in Legacy.

I can't remember if it was here or the Legacy User Group Facebook page where someone posted about using the 'Repeat' button when entering birth, death & marriage addresses.  Wherever it was I want to send out a BIG thank you.  I've always felt frustrated having to continually look up the addresses of cemeteries my ancestors frequently used but since finding out about the 'Repeat' button, I now adore entering cemetery details.  Thank you must also go to the Legacy people for making this facility available.

Comments

  1. That is a great feature (another reason why you click on buttons to see what they do and/or click on the Help button when at a particular view or screen). Related is the left click on certain boxes and you get last 10 places or last 10 dates - use that scads when I am entering information on a family or keeping certain "go to" places in that list. All those little features in Legacy that help get things done more efficiently. Thanks for sharing michelle kaplan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment