Question about reports in Legacy.

First an explanation.  My system......The File ID on a Source is level 1.  Examples:  CNS (Census), MLT (Military), MAR (Marriage), etc.  On each detail record attached to that Source, I expand the File ID.  Examples:  CNS 0001, CNS 0002, MTL 0001, MAR 0001, MAR 0002, etc.  This allows me to file any document by number, both in the Legacy media file and in acid-free sleeves in binders.  I can find anything very quickly!

Now my question.....I need to create a report that gives me the Source, SourceID, Detail ID and Name associated to that Detail ID.  Does anyone know how to get that kind of report?

Comments

  1. Got the answer from support.  "Go to Reports > Other Reports, where you'll find a File ID report. It has everything you want...."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment