Well that Tuesday passed me by!

We had a plumbing snafu and of course we are doing all those last minute (actually last few weeks and weekend) things before a big family wedding and reunion - why did we think this would be a good idea to combine the two?

Anyway - thanks to all the great moderators and members here who are jumping in answering questions and lending a hand - it is what we are all about here at the LVUG Community. And today is Webinar Wednesday so why not check out the Legacy Webinar.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend - remember the reason for Memorial Day is not another shopping day but rather we honor all those who served and died for our country. I will be visiting two of of town cemeteries. What are your plans?

Comments

  1. No worries, Tessa Keough . You do so much for this community. As for Memorial Day plans, I am not sure. I just figured out it was this coming weekend! Too many irons in the fire I suppose. Have fun at the cemeteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa Keough No biggie :)  I agree with Monique Riley, you do so much for us here!  Memorial Day weekend will include planting the garden, cleaning out another flower bed, and making (bribing...lol) my husband to go check out a couple of cemeteries.  A stop for ice cream on the way should be enough of a bribe...lol.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment