New to LVUG community.

I just joined the LVUG following the brilliant Specialized Studies Webinar with Tessa Keough.

I use the Legacy 8 Deluxe and am consistently impressed with the standard of the software and find that using Legacy Family Tree a joy. I’m perfectly happy using Windows 7. (and not brave enough to upgrade).

I live in South Wales, UK, and have been researching my family tree for about 5 years. Ireland for surnames Aiken, Eakin, Burnside, & Gamble, and in Wales for Williams, Davies & Morgan. Thank you for allowing me to join you, and I look forward getting to know you all.
George

Comments

  1. Hi George Gamble Welcome to LVUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Gamble  there is a wealth of information here and lots of great people.  Have fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome George Gamble and you made my day with that comment! We are happy to have you here in the LVUG Community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Croeso' George. Nice to hear from a fellow countryman. If I can help with any of your Wales based research please let me know. I am in Monmouthshire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mike. I'm in the Vale of Glamorgan and it's my wife's family names that's fun, I think five of her ancestors  surnames are in the Top Ten of Welsh surnames.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment