New to LVUG community.

Hi folks,
My name is Michelle Kaplan and I live on the east of Queensland, Australia.  I've been using Legacy for a number of years now (can't remember how many).  I am currently using Legacy 8 Deluxe and absolutely LOVE it and recommend it to others in other genie communities.  I'm proud to say I descend from a long line of convicts (at last count I think it was 11) & they have been extremely interesting to research.  It has certainly opened my eyes to how good we have it in today's day and age and I am eternally grateful for all they endured in order for me to be able to lead the life I do today.  I know I am not using Legacy to it's full potential but at present it does what I need it to do and am prepared to learn what I can when I can.  Thank you Tessa Keough for providing such a wonderful service to the genie community.

Comments

  1. Welcome michelle kaplan - it is a group effort here and we are happy you joined us. I am just starting to search the Australian Convict records for my Keough one-name study - now I know who to ask if I have questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome michelle kaplan I also live in Queensland - Brisbane to be exact and would love to help you if I can

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment