Tuesday's Tip - A tour of the LVUGCommunity here at Google+.

Today I thought I would take you on a tour of the LVUG Community here at Google+ (especially helpful for all our new members and those who aren't too familiar with communities). The recording program I used recently updated (why do they do that?!) so I am still playing with it - you might want to play with your settings when you watch. Will have that recording program set to rights by next week. We are thrilled to have each of our 1050 members here. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcaNZ4iYhzM

Comments

  1. Thank you Tessa, I have learnt so much from this post. Really enjoy this community & using Legacy. This has been so helpful re Google plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa, Wanted to thank you for this. it not only showed ne more about LVUG, which I've been lurking in for a few months, but a lot about how to use Google+ Communities as a whole.

    Thanks,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Young  my pleasure - just remember that Google likes to change things up every so often (I will try to stay on top of it). Bottom line just click around and play to learn - that is what I do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment