Tuesday's Tip - Will you be at RootsTech2015?

Still getting sorted at RootsTech/FGS. Met up with the Commonwealth Contingent (Jill Ball put together a "get to know each other" walk and dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen). It was great fun and I met a number of genealogists that I have only known online. Everyone had their genealogy cards with them and I am gathering quite the collection. I also got a chance a bit earlier in the day (at the just getting set up Salt Palace) to meet up with Linda McCauley for a moment - we started this LVUG Community together but have never met in the real world - what  a treat!

If you will be at RootsTech/FGS - I hope we get the chance to meet up. And if you will be watching from home, the schedule for live streaming (these sessions will be recorded for later viewing) was published yesterday. Many of the FGS sessions are also be recorded (although not live-streamed, I believe the sessions will be available for purchase).

If yesterday was any indication, it will be a busy couple of days and your planned schedule flies right out the window when you meet up with other genealogists or get busy at the Family History Library.

Comments

  1. Wishing you a wonderful time Tessa Keough . Sounds like it's already been fun. Hope you are able to accomplish your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Monique Riley. I have run in to a few LVUG Community members and then all the Geneabloggers. The first day was interesting and pretty low key. Today was the first day of RootsTech portion and I was amazed how many people were at the opening session (which was great). The place is just full of genealogists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you met my good friend Michelle Ganus Taggart !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The live streaming was great to watch here at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment