Tuesday's Tip - Next week is RootsTech/FGS 2015 in Salt Lake City.

Are you going to RootsTech2015? - Great I hope to see you there. If you are not going, know that you can watch the live streamed sessions right at home (check out the RootsTech site for the schedule) AND you can download the syllabus for any of the sessions at the link provided below. These sessions cover a variety of topics so be sure to check them out.

Also the Exhibit Hall is going to be busy and the software companies will be there in full force. Got any questions or suggestions for the Legacy Family Tree folks? Put them right here and I will pass them on! Now to figure out what to pack!

Comments

  1. I don't travel much so I won't be there but I just looked at the first item on syllabus and I am  jealous looks so informative.
    Do you know if they post anywhere like your YouTube posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. T Briggs I know that some of the sessions will be live-streamed, although I have not seen the schedule (as soon as i do I will post the link). Usually the keynotes and about 6 of the sessions are live streamed. Some of the presentations are ones I have seen as a webinar or a society presentation, but many are new. Download the syllabus of any you find interesting as many provide links and it will help get you started in that topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tessa I will look for the posts and additional info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment