For this week's Tuesday's Tip - Q is for Quality.

For this week's Tueday's Tip I'm sharing my #AtoZChallenge  post from yesterday - Q is for Quality. So many times we are in such a rush to add those family members that we forget (or put off) doing the more tedious (but very important) work of checking dates, locations, sources, etc.

I am finding lots of gaps while working on this April blogging challenge (adding to-dos to my list every day). It is all about quality - and as Ford used to advertise - quality is job 1. So I aim high and keep improving the quality of my work. How are your projects going? Which Legacy features do you use to help you achieve a quality product?
http://keoughcorner.blogspot.com/2015/04/q-is-for-quality.html

Comments

  1. Glad you are sharing this here. I thought it was a timely reminder to us to keep focused on improving our family tree data.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment