A bonus webinar at Legacy.

Is anyone else unable to watch the bonus webinar?

Comments

  1. Pamela Morrison it looks like it is a members only webinar.  You have to me a member of Legacy Family Tree Webinars to be able to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a member when you click on play it is just a black screen and the time of the webinar read 00:00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I am not a member.  Maybe someone else who is a member can check it out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I thought if I posted it on here maybe Geoff would see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geoff is a member here but he does not monitor our community.  For questions like that you need to go to the Legacy Family Tree website to get your answers.  Most questions regarding the Legacy Family Tree software or other programs to use with Legacy we can help.  For the questions about Legacy that we cannot answer we point you to the website as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela - I don't have other reports from others about not being able to watch this video. One thing you might try is right-clicking on the video and turn off the checkmark next to "Enable Hardware Acceleration". Also ensure that you have the latest Adobe Flash update installed from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela, did you log in to your webinar account before you tried to watch the video?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela - for me, I had to wait 19 seconds before it would play the video. This one's a little different as it was broadcast via a Google+ hangout so maybe there's some different requirements in the republication of the video that I'm not aware of yet. But give it some time and see if it will play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you I was finally able to watch it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment