S is for Sources & Source Quality

S is for Sources & Source Quality
http://youtu.be/FWDUmycKu-E

Comments

  1. So thorough and absolutely necessary at this point in my research !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear Magda N  - it was actually one of the more difficult ones to put together as I was checking and rechecking work I had done 4 years ago and bringing it up to date. But very necessary and a nice benefit of working on this Family History Month project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, my sources - and citations -  are so much better now than when I started out enthusiastically, about 8 years ago.  I used to evaluate what I saw, check against whatever else I found, decide yes/no/maybe, make a tiny note about that decision, and move on.  Not the best way to do research, eh??  Sigh.  Slowly getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that is all any of us can do Celia Lewis - we just keep improving our skills and finding new records and HOPEFULLY remembering all the while to HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the extra re Google Search. I will definitely play with that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Barbara Johnson - I thought it was pretty cool too - Google always has little extras up its sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment