M is for My Toolbar

M is for My Toolbar
http://youtu.be/4TR_j5cc5xk

Comments

  1. How do you get the ribbon on the tool bar to go all the way across the screen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie Armstrong not sure what you mean. Does your ribbon not go across the screen? I have a monitor that is 22" and I use about a quarter of it for my Legacy program. Are you having an issue resizing your screen view?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was watching the video it looked like your ribbon went all the way across the screen. Mine only goes half way. My monitor is a 24" widescreen. Hope this clarifies things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - but I don't use my Legacy screen over the entire monitor (only about one quarter). When I do that my toolbar or ribbon goes across the entire (much smaller screen).I did open my Legacy on the entire monitor and then it only goes across half.  I will say that I sometimes have issues with Legacy not resizing on its own to fit the screen I open and I have to play around. Legacy 7.5 never does that (and yes I still have both).

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. I thought I was doing something wrong

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment