E is for Events

E is for Events
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLp00GjK99w

Comments

  1. Tessa -- thanks for doing this -- they are really helpful ... now I just have to put them into practice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Jill Scott - it is a great way for all of us to learn. I just take a shot with the alphabet so I am learning at well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The RIN one was extremely remarkable. Not just for Legacy users ; numbering in genealogy is a big deal, and good to start learning what they can do early !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Tessa.  I paused the video in midstream to create my own Find a Grave event. :-)  I have edited events some in the past but haven't really got into creating my own events.  This really did open up a big door for me.  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - it is always good to hear that LVUG Community members are enjoying these videos and learning how to do new things. And good for you on playing with events James Green it opens up lots of fun with pieces of information to add to your people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment