Thank you to Shannon Thomas - great research process!

A huge thank you to Shannon Thomas for walking us through Evernote with her research process (she showed us how she uses it with Ancestry.com and Legacy). There are lots of tips and Shannon shared an Evernote notebook  that contains her templates for research logs and other helpful genealogy research. The link is over in the Event comments (where some of the viewer questions and answers are as well). Thanks again - it was such a pleasure to have Shannon present this month during our LVUG May hangout on air

And if you could not make it live, the recording should be up later today (after the Google elves have done their magic and I add tags for easy reference). Next month we are going to spend time on searches in Ancestry.com and FindmyPast.com (and discuss how we incorporate those results in Legacy). Cheers

Comments

  1. Thank you Tessa Keough for having me!  I really enjoy sharing Evernote with others and letting them see how I do what I do in Evernote.  If anyone has any questions please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it! I love Evernote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment