Issue with printing a descendant book report - thoughts?

Seeing the following behavior in Legacy 8. Wondering if I am doing something or if others are getting the same behavior: I am trying to print a Descendant Book Report. The preview shows the Title Page Body (Generations) Pages and Index Page I've defined. When I print from the Preview display, I get the whole report. However, if I print from the Print button on the Options page, I only get the Body Pages; no Title Page or Index Page. Huh? Anyone else see this?

Comments

  1. That is quite odd fred voss when I preview I get what you did and when I print (although I asked for a PDF as not sending to printer) in the options page I still get the entire report. I also just asked for it to print (same number of pages in all three - preview, pdf and print job). Do you have your print job in the range section set up from a previous report? Otherwise I am all out. Anyone else have ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, looks like it was a user problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no worries fred voss (I have lots of user error, especially before the second cup of coffee).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment