Missed Evernote Webinar - watch the recording!

If you did not have a chance to attend today's Legacy Webinar - make a point to watch the recording! Lisa Louise Cooke gave an excellent presentation on one of our favorite topics - using Evernote with your genealogy.

And we have our own Evernote fan and teacher here in our LVUG Community, Shannon Thomas, who has shared her tips and suggestions for using Evernote with Legacy. Between the two of them - no excuses for not learning and making use of Evernote with Legacy. Shannon continues to share how she uses Evernote with Legacy and it is a huge help in getting my head around all the things Evernote is capable of.  

So this is a webinar to watch to help you get the most from two great programs - Legacy and Evernote. (It should be in the archived videos section later today).
http://www.familytreewebinars.com/

Comments

  1. Her webinar was so informative. I've already started to try it out! Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Johnson definitely do a search here in the LVUG Community for Shannon Thomas posts and templates - she uses Evernote with Legacy so that is super helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using Evernote since last year's RootsTech in Salt Lake City. Lisa answered some of the questions that I had -- Now I just have to practice with it. I am a "folder" person -- I think I will try and be a "tag" person and see how I fare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill Scott I use a combination of both - I always tag and have a number of them. I have some folders but probably 6 and they are pretty general - Personal, Professional, Genealogy, 2 groups I belong to (off the top of my head) and it works for me. I think one of the best things is the ability to include a note right from the get go because this way I remember why I thought it was important or what I want to do with it. The search capability is great as well. Let us know what works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment