Heads Up - LVUG Community - no hangout this month.

Heads Up - LVUG Community  - I am working out some internet issues (speed and connectivity) with my service provider AND don't want to run our hangout tomorrow, only to have it crash. So NO HANGOUT TOMORROW and this problem will be resolved within the week.

I will record a video and upload to our Community later this week with what I had planned to discuss with Linda McCauley and Shannon Thomas and whoever else was going to JOIN in the room. Will be sharing a bit about Thanksgiving ideas for family history (being subtle but perhaps gathering some information!) and a bit of data entry for Legacy involving our veterans - military service and gravesite locator (both in honor of November dates - Thanksgiving and Veterans Day).

If you have any suggestions for either topic, please be sure to share them with us. AND thanks for understanding that sometimes that internet grinch shows up right around hangout day!

Comments

  1. Sorry you're having Internet trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks...hopefully you get it worked out soon. I will put a post together on one of my Civil War ancestors and how I have entered the info into Legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Tessa Keough .  I know internet issues.  Last night and this morning, icky.  Right now, pretty good.  In 10 minutes, who knows.

    Coming to you from Van Horn Texas, said to be the western most town in Texas on central time??  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The internet provider recently "upgraded" its packages and upload speeds are terrible on current plan so am upgrading. Everything will be fine by the weekend! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol Stevens - have never had an issue until the last two weeks but - a first world problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always.  If I can connect somehow to stay in touch with family and loved ones, I am good.  Even if it is slow.  ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment