New to Legacy.

Hi! I just joined your group and am a new Legacy user. I was using FTM and I figure I have a year to double-check and transition my information. I want to work hard to get all of my citations correct. I got a lot of information from my uncle, but he didn't cite any of his sources. Luckily, I'm finding out he's been correct on everything so far.

I live in St. Louis, MO. I have been working on my genealogy research for about 12-13 years. My daughter works in the History and Genealogy department of St. Louis County Library, so I'm fortunate to have a personal assistant at the library!

Comments

  1. Leslie Rigsby In addition to this group you may be interested in Thomas McEntee's Genealogy-Do-Over group.  A lot of good ideas on where, when, why, and how.  This LVUG is terrific on the specifics of Legacy.  So far they have not let me down with my questions.  Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Leslie Rigsby ! Be sure and check out the "Tuesday's Tip" section where there is a lot of great info and many videos thanks to Tessa Keough  that show how to do things in Legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have an "in" at the genealogy department of the library! Welcome to our LVUG Community. Most definitely check out the Tuesday's Tip section and there are lots of videos at my YouTube channel TessaWatch (that is goofy every time I type it). If you have questions, ask away. We are users helping users here and I realize there will be a slight learning curve. Just take your time and enjoy the process - it is a good check on our work to revisit it from time to time. We are thrilled to have you here Leslie Rigsby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment