I just want to say thank you to the LVUG community.

I just want to say thank you. The LVUG Community is amazing. I'm a newbie on Legacy and twice I've watched the Hangout sessions on YouTube and you guys addressed issues I was struggling with.

The first one was on how to cite sources. GREAT stuff. You got me past that hurdle.

The second video I watched last night when I couldn't sleep. You talked about the Add-ins available. I really wanted to know more about GenSmarts. I probably won't get it just yet, but at least I've seen it in action and I know it's out there.

So, thanks again.

Comments

  1. I agree Iain M .The resources found through this group are wonderful. Along with the many great members that share here, Tessa Keough especially, has generously donated her time, talents and knowledge in recording videos and posting Tuesday tips that we can refer to over and over again (I know I need repetition). Can't help you out on GenSmarts as I haven't used it, but I am sure someone else that does could jump in and give you an overview or tips. Good luck in learning and using your Legacy program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GenSmarts but I have not used it to its full potential. It has helped me look for information in places I wouldn't have known about if I didn't have GenSmarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Iain M - I have been a bit lax lately (major course project as well several family obligations) but hope over the summer months to upload a few more videos and post Tuesday's Tips regularly. Questions and helpful tips from all our LVUG Community members are always encouraged - we learn together from each other!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment