Question regarding custom search and report.

I'm new to Legacy and new to this community so this may have been asked before but my search didn't show it.  I want to create a completely custom search and report.

I'm trying to connect families for which I have incomplete information- What I have is from LDS films from Poland in the 18th and 19th centuries.  Many of the first names are common and I don't know which may be connected or may be duplicates.

I'd like to do a search for every individual with a specific father's name, i.e. show me everyone whose father was Adalbert Dachtera.

Can this be done?
thanks,
Mary Dachtera Foxworthy

Comments

  1. How about this search:
    Look for Whom? = Individual
    Where to Look?  = Father's Given Name
    How to look?  = Contains
    What to look for? = Adalbert
    AND
    Look for Whom? = Individual
    Where to Look?  = Father's Surname
    How to look?  = Contains
    What to look for? = Dachtera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!  Thanks.  I just didn't look far enough down the menu items.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment