Tuesday's Tip (on Thursday) - Dates and Searching in Legacy..

Well I am two days late but pushing this tip on a day that starts with T so hopefully it is all good.

Tomorrow (Friday 11 Jul 2014) is an added webinar day with Legacy Webinars hosted by Geoff Rasmussen. The topic will be Legacy-related (that's always nice when these webinars cover working with Legacy). If you have not registered, you might want to. They will be covering some of the important basics in Legacy - dates and searching. There is a handout and it is available to all. Why not download it and check it out.

We should take advantage of opportunities to learn more about how to use our genealogy program and this will be a good chance to see how things work in Legacy version 8.0. If you can't make it live (I know that I'll be traveling then) you can always watch the recorded version. Oh, and be sure to ask your questions on dates and searching and get answers from the Legacy team.

Comments

  1. This was a good webinar as I have never tagged or searched and it really taught me a lot.  I had to leave the webinar early and missed the questions and answers, so if someone out there saved them I would really appreciate your sending me a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment