Websites and sources in Legacy.


I have 2 confessions to make: one is that I did not know that I could have my own website using Legacy - until I noticed that a site with an ancestor of mine in it was put together in Legacy. How did he do that, I wondered? I have since studied up on it, although I haven't actually created one yet. That brings me to Confession Two: the branch I want to put out there to help me solve a mystery is riddled with missing or partial sources! I have been working on getting things in order and some day...

Comments

  1. I love the website feature.  I had already started a website prior to using Legacy.  I did update some of the pages but then got sidetracked.  I am also trying to fix sources.  I doubt very many of us started off using sources the way they are supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. confessions are good for the soul - and they help the rest of us learn something! Stacy Goddard great that you discovered two new things in Legacy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mabel Slinkard Horrocks Well Mabel, I am still working on putting mine together, but I started in the Help menu with Website Creation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment