I am working with Legacy 9 Photo Album and Scrapbook - questions.

I am working with Legacy 9 Photo Album and Scrapbook. I have tagged just a few of the 25 pictures I have linked to an individual. In Media Gallery, under Options, there is a selection to "sort media by date." But, I did NOT enter a date into that field in the description of the pictures. Is there any other way to rearrange the pictures to be in chronological order?

Also, once I have set up a format within Photo Album that I like, where can I save those settings for future and consistent style printings? Or do I just need to do a screen shot and save it that way to reference at a later date.

Comments

  1. Ron Walter When putting pictures chronologically in Scrapbook, are they arranged top down by columns?. I trying to drag and drop with smaller pictures and more on a page for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Greethurst I also didn't find a way to save Photo Album Options. Drag and Drop does work for me; before releasing the mouse button, be sure the dragged picture is directly on top of the picture to be replaced; the replaced picture moves one position 'to the right'. Sorry but I'm not familiar enough with Scrapbook or Photo Album to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, I finally go the hang of this and the drag and drop does work just fine. I was in too big of a hurry and didn't wait for the picture to show before releasing my clicker. Patience is needed - not all that long - it's just not instantaneous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment