I am still in the marriage mood for Tuesday's Tips.



I am still in the marriage mood for Tuesday's Tips. I was over on Facebook (yes I go there - some great genealogy focused groups and information!) and the subject of annulments and how people enter them in Legacy came up. We don't have many in my family, but we do have a few - both civil and religious.

And it got me thinking that we have the ability in Legacy to show an annulment (whether civil or religious) as "status" in our marriage events/facts.

Do you include status in your marriage entries? Do you include other items besides the date and place of the marriage in your marriage entries? Attached are 4 quick images that show you where to find this entry, and how to add a new status to your master list for marriages.










Comments

Post a Comment