New to LVUG community.

My family is Southern Italian. I have been doing it since 1997.

Comments

  1. Did Legacy Family Tree merged with My Heritage and are they going to phase out Legacy Family Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovid Brown Yes, Legacy Family Tree was purchased by MyHeritage. No there are no plans at this time to phase out Legacy Family Tree. This has been presented as a win-win situation; as it gives the people behind legacy a chance to focus on the programming side of things by letting MyHeritage focus on the business side of things. Meanwhile giving MyHeritage access to the webinar library and the creative talent behind those webinar's to provide that level of education and training for it's services providing more value to/for it's subscribers.

    So far the transition has been fairly seamless so far as I can tell. Hope that answers your question. And just FYI I am not affiliated with either Legacy or MyHeritage other than being a user of both (and in full disclosure I only have a MyHeritage account because of a promo they offered right after the purchase was announced.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it did answers my question. I don't like the layout of My Heritage software.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ovid Brown as I understand my heritage is keeping their software as ab browser based option but keeping legacy as a desktop option.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment