Legacy has suddenly shown Spouse 1 and Spouse 2 to be THE SAME NAME.

Legacy has suddenly shown Spouse 1 and Spouse 2 to be THE SAME NAME. This is seen for ALL marriages in my entire database. LIterally thousands of names are involved. Please don't tell me I have to remove them one by one. It tells me I will LOSE all data for that spouse.

Would like to keep one spouse just delete the other name however, BOTH names show all data on children, birth, marriage, death, Notes, etc. Would like to know how this happened as all I do is enter data and occasionally a new name but main focus is getting rid of the duplicate names. Appreciate guidance.

Comments

  1. Gil Greenwood, I have no fix for you, but, I believe you might be well served to directly contact Legacy Tech support. ON the Legacy page/tab in your program there is a link (see bottom right, Support) for a URL. I clicked and it took me here:

    legacyfamilytree.com - Legacy Family Tree Genealogy Software

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment