Tuesday's Tip - Apologies, sometimes life gets in the way.

Tuesday's Tip - Apologies - after I plugged my upcoming webinar presentation on SCGS, I had to cancel. The good news is that it will be rescheduled. The bad news is the reason. As sometimes happens a member of our family takes ill. When that happens real life means family comes first.

One of my siblings got a diagnosis that means we have some chemo appointments on the horizon, together with additional treatment. So my brother and I will spend some quality time at the local Veterans Administration Hospital (they have been wonderful throughout the wonder what's wrong, testing and explanation of how to attack this phases). Silver lining - spending more time with brother and asking lots of questions to update his branch of the tree.

Thanks for understanding, and now that we have the schedule for treatments set, I will be back on track. My tip for today is take care of yourself and get your checkups so you can be doing genealogy and entering data in your Legacy software for years to come.

Comments

  1. No apologies needed
    Take this time with your brother. Sending you love and hugs. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting us know. At times like these, of course, "family" is more important than "family history." I am looking forward to your re-scheduled webinar. Wishing you both quality time and wishing your brother a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just now catching up, well, attempting to come up for air.

    Very sorry to hear about this "setback". But, we certainly understand. Yep, we do.

    Prayers for healing and warm and wonderful family time during this medical event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tessa, just saw this. Best wishes to your brother. I had chemo over several months at the beginning of the year. Not something I want to do again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know my brother would agree! Thanks for the kind thoughts. We just finished the 3rd one and have 3 more to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment