Questions about linking images.

A couple question about linking images (noting that I've chosen to have a directory/folder of my choosing to contain all of my images linked to people in my family tree, telling Legacy to leave an image where it is when I link it to an individual in my tree): First, is it all right to link a given image to more than one individual? I've been hesitant to do this for fear of causing problems. And second, is there a way to determine which individual an image is linked to?

Thanks very much

Comments

  1. There is nothing wrong with linking multiple people to an image, this is common practice with group photos. As to your second question the short answer is yes but not being in front of my computer I couldn't walk you through it now. I am sure someone else will provide that in a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I link pictures to several people and it works well. One idea I did learn is if you copy and then paste to each person the descriptions and date is also copied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Johni and Neil for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment